Thursday, April 26, 2007

Too much on Tuesday

This didn't really make Chewy jealous. Playing with Chewy made Daisy (dog), jealous.
What you will typically see with Chewy -- running.
Okay, so here you can see the dislike I have for her.

Thomas golfed then played poker -- that's good!
Lois has had such wicked experience with her insulin (bottoming out glucose levels) that I volunteered to pick up Jessica and take her to the dentist appointment, then here to grandfolks' house to mow the grass. Still more, the neighbor asked her to mow his grass.

Well, Marcus had homwork that was interrupted, for sure and later Diane came over with the puppy I shall name, as she has not, Chewy.+

Jessica had a filling fall out --- so the doctor replaced it with a better filling. The bill came to $-0.11. Somehow, I don't think the dentist will be paying anyone eleven cents, but ... stranger things have happened.

The piles from the clippings were on the drives so I swept up them and finally, called it time to go back to my work.

I got some done, then went into work on Wednesday -- entirely different story.

+ Chewy or "Chewie", being the wookie from Star Wars

No comments: