Thursday, April 26, 2007

Midway

I'm looking to move in June (ish) to a place midway between work and good ol' FW. If anyone has old stuff that you don't want and is still usable, I would be happy to eliminate it from your "stuff pile".

I have a suspicion, that when I move, I'll get a notice from the USPS that they have an opening and that I can start. Gee -- still driving 30-45 minutes daily, but now -- for better pay. Yeah, I wouldn't mind that. I don't know if they will contact me, but with mildly-inconvenient circumstances, I could really see that happening.

Wish me luck, that would be great news for me! I'd have more time and more cash and better benefits.

1 comment:

sunsearcher said...

tony's mom and dad are giving away things by the buckets. What is it that you need? We just donated a washer.. a microwave. If you want to go " shopping" hurry up and come over, or let me know as they are unloading quickly now that the weather is warmer. I have dishes you can have.

what size pants do you wear? Tony can no longer fit into 34/30.. nor will he for a bit if you need any.