Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Secret had a secret

Now the proverbial cat is out of the bag.

Secret, the young cat (kitten, really) is pregnant.
I'm waiting for the phone call or the DHL truck ... hey, free kitten

just what I always wanted and didn't ask for

Debbie -- I'm not around for long periods of time -- I don't want one, but thanks!
Thomas and Lois don't want one, but they also offer thanks!

I'll look into other possible homes. I can think of one - two, but I'll let you know if you are interested in homes for the to-be kitties.

6 comments:

Ana said...

=)
=)
=)
=)
KITTY KITTY KITTY =)
=)
=)

Beth said...

Here Kitty Kitty Kitty, we want to play with you Kitty, Kitty, Kitty...

Jenny said...

awwwwwwwwwww... if i had an apartment next year I could take a kitty :-)

Ana said...

my apartment wont let me have kitties but maybe if it was a SECRET =)

sunsearcher said...

Give away the kittens??
You naughty little kittens you lost your mittens and you shall have no pie!

That is what I tell Secret when she purrs for her food and then cleans her stripes and "puts on her makeup". She is so sweet and feminine.

Don't worry.. we were not planning on any family taking any of the 'family'. Everyone take a deep breath and know that it is just kittens... it happens everyday and we will be better not worse for it! Enjoy the pictures as they come.

Ana said...

ARE WE KEEPING ALL OF THEM =)!!