Thursday, July 20, 2006

Thursday rain

as opposed to yesterday when there was sun, cooler, Lois went to a Coumadin clinci appointment and later to Bible study. Father decided not to golf -- shoulder still sore. Marcus helped Diane with technical questions, finally reccommending a diffeent strategy: process prints at a store.

Her computer is wickedly ill-equipped to handle, manage, and print photos. I likened it to an abbacus, for the convenience of conversation with Beth. I suspect that she will call me again to help her with other computer issues concerning a summer project for school -- starting 3 or so weeks from now for teachers. tick-tock-tick-tock.

Marcus hasn't found an advertising job locally, but there are several in Indy. By locally, I mean within an hour, including South Bend -- workplace of Diane's husaband Jim. I am none-too pleased with all of that, but not discouraged too badly. I didn't expect a new-field job in moments.

There may or may no be golf for Father tomorrow, as he plans to do so.

No comments: