Monday, July 24, 2006

not chicken

nervous perhaps, but not chicken.  Okay, chicken.  Lois went to the Red Dragon today, which is the pseudonym for the nurse practitioner at her endricrinologist's office.  Mom generally fears her retalitory hissing, breathing fire and admonishments.  Today, perhaps partly due to her "forgetting" her meter, fire breathing wasn't fascilitated.  Aparently a dragon has to be agnry for it to work.  Lois' levels seemed not too far out of line.  Good news!
 
I met Thomas and Lois for lunch today at Richards where they had an all-you-can-eat chicken lunch/dinner.  Lois had that and I had the smell of it in my car on my secondary run -- errand to pick up a couple things for Father's poker party.  Smells like chicken.  I used to eat that?
 
Now, emboldened by the carpool lane of surgery, Lois plans on scheduling for knee replacement.  She's not sure now, but plans on getting both of those buggers done at once.  Later she will sew with Diane at a class.  Jessica plans to come over to mow father's lawn for a bit of cash.
 
Marcus plans on reading more job listings.  I read 500 some short, some detailed job listings.  Many were not for me -- either "proven sales record", or ambiguous, or I didn't have the proficiency in some design programs, Adobe, inDseign, etc.  I'm still looking.
 
I understand that Uncle Jack has a great heart.  Well, I knew that, but the doctor stated that he was envious of Jack's healthier heart.  Though Jack gets winded, he's doing fine.  Noew; we need to get Dorothy out of pain and we're all on the track to better health!

No comments: