Saturday, July 15, 2006

Let me tell ya!

I believe I essentially left or eluded to a cartoonish, "TO BE CONTINUED" on my last post. Lois is returning to a higher state of functioning. Father golfed, as mentioned before, so he claims that--although the pain isn't going away, "I'm learning to deal with it". Admirable, but faulty, in that there are some pains that can be reduced-eliminated. Anyway, Fort Wayne in having its 3 Rivers Festival. The alternating heat and rain have spoiled this year.

I skipped it. I sometimes go downtown with friends, but not this year. One family have a "ritual" of riding the helicopter down there. It's pricey, but their boy, Charlie, loves it. I didn't hear it this year, they might not being running it. This same family has other family; they went down and shucked out boku bucks on entertainment. Last year a ferris wheel ride for each person -- regardless of age was $4. Yikes! Skip that all over.

Jessica, Diane's youngstest and nearly tallest child, visited us today and we played Kanasta. Jessica and I were partners and we kicked tail! Lois and Thomas (Mom and Dad) had good cards one game, but timing failed them. The next game, cards were certainly against them.

We tried Chinese food!

No comments: