Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Schmucks amok

What in the world? The white truck, from posts past, is back yet again! Did they drop a watch down there ... a wallet, keys? Why are they back again? Two guys, no brain, and a truck. I think they are installing security equipment or something. It can't be just sewer liner. No way!

Anyway, Lois is off with Diane doing sewing class re-learning with her ultra high-tech sewing machine from Janome. It is the computer of sewing machine with a large array of attachments; peripherals, to buy for it. I hope that she enjoys the class today -- chances are for rain.

Later Lois will go with friends for bible study. It starts late today, it will likely end late. Thomas is looking around to find a guide book to the sewing desk, as it doesn't raise and lower like his thinks it should. After an hour, I suspect he will surrender. I stand corrected, he found it well buried. It's a father thing ... play with it continually.

Thomas and Marcus have replaced indoor door knobs with handles. It makes it easier to open and close as Mom's arthritis is painful and cramping.

Marcus has destroyed yet another external hard drive case, number two. I will have to get another one at Office Depot later. I also sold my old 35 mm camera and hope to get paid soon.

No comments: