Friday, June 23, 2006

Dog Days


Echo Cheyenne in action
Originally uploaded by MDH, II.
Day one of puppy sitting. I got wicked rest last night, as these rascals were chewing on each other for an hour before they would go to rest. On top of that, they would whine (near snoring) and other times whine for being pet. They were a difficult couple with whom to sleep.

Here they are featured chewing on each other -- a great and grand sport with almost no end.

I was reminded of Jaws when Echo approached Cheyenne with a clump of polyfill in his mouth. The toy shown (upper left corner) was eviserated and the sad remains were strewn about the floor.

I took them for a 90 minute walk this morning, but they didn't potty at any time during the trip, they save that for the house floors. Thanks puppies!

The neighbors wondered when I would return, as I left the puppies to go to a friend's house then returned at around 10:20 pm. It was nice of her to check.

No comments: