Wednesday, June 13, 2007

work for me

In my other blog I referred to some other "uppers" or Ms -- perhaps M&Ms as dinosaurs, neanderthals, and dogs of some types -- all demeaning and derogatory. I suppose dogs, for in one sense nobel, is perhaps the best of the monikers, for you can't teach old dogs new tricks, which is essentially where I am there.

They wonder why I don't smell their butts, while I'm busy running the ring. I sit pretty, do "play dead", "fetch", walk the ladder and more, meanwhile the other dogs watch. They don't even watch in interest, but rather just watch, thinking dog thoughts -- accomplishing nothing.

They won't ever learn, "speak", but perhaps sometime later -- fetch, but with mistakes. Some of them still need help with the "no bite".

I had an okay day at work, but was pulled aside for some constructive criticism. I didn't express fully to the unit head honcho that my workload is great because it gets left on me. When asked about something -- I am generally supposed to stop time, take fifty minutes and work miracles. Meanwhile, if I ask minor things of other little chiefies ... I get talk and usless banter, ultimately nothing is done.

No comments: