Friday, May 16, 2008

Confirmation ...

David was confirmed into the Catholic faith with Ana as his sponsor. I lost the program sometime between Friday and this Friday; drat! David chose St. Thomas Aquinas.

During the Saturday festivities, the canine below was naughty a few times. Once, eating the corner of David's cake. Toby wonders why he spends so much time in his cage.


Zach showed up for the night.



Raja eating Ana's toes
"Get me to the church on time", ringing in My Fair Lady's ear.

Megan's many friends
Who let these goofballs in church, eh?
Allergies and kitties and love.



all sponsors so placed their hands on the confirmed

The reason we were in Indy
pictured with the bishop



if you will note, there is a section off the corner for the above (TOBY) reason.











Thank you for having me down there. Good luck and congratulations!
Thank you Beth and Tom for having me at your house that night!

There are more pictures, but I had to limit myself somehow. Each family will get a CD, promise.

No comments: