Tuesday, May 13, 2008

bit of luck







I got to walk with a friend today. We walked on the "Beginner" trail, which apparently was a last name. The possible bike trail was like... "unholy ---", thankfully we were walking. She was hoping for a simpler walk, but it wound up being quite a nice little hike. She was on a time scale, so was worried about getting back in time. We made it clear, no worries. She had the misfortune of having to work in the afternoon. Yoikes and away!

I stayed a while there took a few more shots than returned to Fort Wayne and took a few more in downtown. Freimann Square has tulips, nearly finished, in bloom. It was quite a sight! I parked a few blocks away, but saw by the parking meter that my walk and photo shoot lasted only 20 some minutes in downtown. I was a little tired on my return.

I finished reading Lion, Witch, Wardrobe (C S Lewis) and started reading The World Must Know: History of the Holocaust As Told In the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum by Michael Berenbaum. Not shockingly, it is doomed to be a sad work, though worthy of reading.

No comments: