Thursday, March 01, 2007

Week 3

I was supposed to get study guides for a test. I am to have an oral test on what I know and what I shoudl know for work. There are these little tests at every step so that I have proven my knowledge base to later teach it. My drive tonight was bad halfway. The rain was heavy and there was fog. Nearing the end of my trip the fog lifted and the rain lessened. It got better.

Thomas told me that his modem wasn't working.
I'll buy that (for a dollar)! There was an error code, red flashing power then green power ... repeated. If I had the book, I'd know what it was signaling. The PC found no errors ... wow, surprising. The modem does not work. It was a cheap piece of schinola when he got it. It was itffy after opening. He hopes to get another one tomorrow. He also hopes to paint.

No comments: