Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Played out



Ah, dear Charlie called me for he had not seen me in a long time.
"... needs a new job", for I work hours that eliminate me from playtime with him.

Charlie wanted to play the 'spinny' "where you do this ... and that" game. Twister, with Keith and myself, Charlie especially. The two dogs didn't really want to be stuck on the sofa. They are, after all, children with thicker hair. They needed to play too.

Marcus got a chance to help Keith, here, to move a sofa in place of another one. Charlie didn't take well to the change. In happier news, they found where they would like to send him for Kindergarten -- a Montesourri school.

I included this in the family blog because my good buddy Charlie always thinks of me.
........
Thomas and Lois went out on Monday to get some things from Menards. They mistakenly left them in the van, but Marcus retrieved them when they remembered. Otherwise, they had an alright day. Lois is tired of being tired all the time, but declines coffee that I could make her -- keeping her lively for hours if need be.

No comments: