Wednesday, March 18, 2009

singles shingles


Cripes! I suppose since no one else will post on this, I will.

Lois injured her wrist last Tuesday. She had it X-Rayed and they found nothing. She is going in for more tests on other areas tomorrow. She is taking physical therapy for her hip. Other than that ... she is OK, all things considered.

Thomas has had good reports from the doctor regarding his PSA as it is lowering. He has been able to golf this year at the dome. The courses are still muddy, yucky, unprepared.

Debbie made it back fine from the doctor's with her surgery!

Marcus has tried to help family and friends with little issues. Diane has her share of dumb things happening to her.

A family member was diagnosed with shingles.

I wish that family member very well and a speedy recovery.

Father and I got home and found that there was a possible shingle loose on the roof. Yep, fudge and darn. I will replace that on a solidly dry day.

I helped Thomas get the mower ready for summer.

That kids, is the end of this story.

No comments: