Monday, January 19, 2009

Going Back

I have been requested to do something. . .
My dear, sweet, love of my life has requested that I go back to school, get my credits to renew my license and teach again. "Just when I thought I was out ... they pull me back in again." My sister also thinks it's a good idea.

MR before had suggested that I do it. I suppose that if all the signs point in a direction, then maybe I ought to go in that direction. I don't think I will be teaching at FWCS, but I hope to wipe out the classes in Summer and teach in Fall somewhere.

May God have mercy on my soul.

+ picture composed of 2 scenes from, "We Don't Need No Education", and from Back to School

3 comments:

Ana said...

we can be teachers together!!

sunsearcher said...

So Tawnya can spring load the sling shot with bricks and aim for your head and you won't duck. 1000 pts for her. Sometimes you can be a bit stuborn. Of course that would be such a genetic anomaly.
Make a whole new change and come down here. Westfield is building another elementary school.

Marcus said...

Quite right, Ana, you and I.