Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Floating kitties

Debbie called me while she was on her way to work as was I. Apparently she had a flood from a sump pump that quit. In 3.5 hours, 2 inches a water filled the fairly large basement. The kitties, a nice secluded spot from the happy, hippy, tumble dog, were watching the epic.

Mew, mew, uh people ... we, don't much like the water. Thanks for the indoor pool and all, but we'll pass. Thanks! I understand that the litter boxes were flotillas on the new gulf which was a basement.

Thankfully, Debbie concluded that few precious things were lost, but many other things had to be pitched. That's a shame! Thankfully, the kitties are wash and wear and despite their disapproval of the watery invasion, they are ok. I think that they might be even less inclined to go body surfing in their adult cat lives.

Cats can be washed and they are self cleaning. If only my clothes and car was.

No comments: